The documents are required to be uploaded.
1. Student passport size Photograph. (Mandatory)
2. Income Certificate: Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the State/UT Government is required (Mandatory).
3. Cast Certificate of the applicant.
4. Self-attested Certificate of Previous Academic Mark sheets. (Mandatory).
5. Fee Receipt of „Current Course Year‟. (Mandatory)
6. Post-matric students Proof of Bank Account in the name of Student. (Mandatory). Note: For pre-matric scholarship, where students do not have their own bank account, parents can provide their own account details.
However, parents' account numbers can only be used against scholarship applications for a maximum of two children. *
7. Applicant Aadhaar Card (Mandatory).
8. Residential/Domicile Certificate (Mandatory).